Generate Leads In Any Business
“Discover A Step-By-Step Plan To Attract More Leads, Close More Sales And Increase ROI In Your Marketing”
In This Course, You’ll Find Out How To Generate Leads In Any Business And Convert Those Leads Into High Paying Customers!
Are you lacking leads in your business?
Are you finding it hard to convert cold leads into high paying customers and clients?
Do you want to increase ROI in your marketing?
Do you want to create a high converting offer that turns visitors into highly targeted leads?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions then read on…
The term ‘lead’ does not only apply to big businesses with sales departments offering B2B services. A lead is anyone who lands on your website and anyone who might be interested in buying from you in the future.
And if you’re an internet marketer, a blogger, or a small commercial business then you NEED to understand these concepts in order to start making the very most from your business model.
Understanding what a lead is, how it works and why you need it will help you to create many more customers in the long term. More importantly though, it will help you to create customers that are truly engaged and passionate about your brand and that offer the very best ‘lifetime value’ for your organization.
What is a Lead?
As mentioned, a lead is anyone who might be interested in buying from you and who you have the means to contact. There are more than one type of lead though; a cold lead for instance is someone who has shown no interest in your brand yet and who has yet to interact with you.
This is someone who simply falls within your target demographic (and even then, you can make a better cold lead by thinking about your buyer persona).
If you try and sell to cold leads, then you’ll make a couple of sales… but a lot of those people will simply be put off and leave your site They don’t know your brand, they don’t trust you and they might not currently be in the market for what you’re selling.
Make this a warm lead though and they become someone you can market to in the future. This is someone who has subscribed to you and who is actively interested in your brand. Your job is then to make that person a qualified lead – someone who is ready to buy and eager.
What else do you need?
You Need A Lead Generation Strategy
Starting out generating leads isn’t easy.
- A lead generation software
- A follow-up plan
- A lead capture page
- A way to convert visitors to buyers
- and so much more!
With so much to consider, where do you even start?
Thankfully, I created step-by-step guide taking you from A-Z.
In this course, you’ll learn how to build a brand that people are passionate about, how to attract and profile the right kinds of leads to your site, and how to manage those leads so you know exactly who to sell to and when.
The result is a much more engaged and targeted user-base and a LOT more sales for you!
What you’ll discover :
- Understanding all the different types of leads and how they vary. It all starts with understanding the types of leads.
- How to build an email list so you can follow-up on your subscribers.
- How to increase trust and authority in your industry so your leads will buy your product or service.
- How to use lead management software such as SalesForce and HubSpot.
- How to make sales from leads – turn leads into customers!
- How to write an effective squeeze page or landing page so you can start building your lead generation machine.
- How to make leads excited for a product using copywriting techniques
- How to build leads in person
- How to create a large following on social media by selling your ‘dream’
- Why having a brand and a mission statement is so important
- …and much, much more!